Welcome!

Hello there!
youve happened to stumble upon this blog, which is all about alternative things... ill go through periods of writing about certain genres, or other topics of interest. be careful! i tend to write in sarcasm, ocasionally ill write the common stereotype or conception of something, purely for my own entertainment. but mostly you'll find acurate information. Regularly i check by visiting other places and comparing information!






Saturday 26 November 2011

Hair

well, the other day i became insanely bored, and so i thought id do my hair up. The result was better than i expected, looking somewhat like an unteased/spiked death hawk, (fuck i love death hawks!) the only thing is I'm out of hair gel right now... so no death hawk or me. anyway, rather than shaving the sides off, since its permanent, i decided just to do corn rows, in other words really narrow braiding.
here is a crap photo of my hair below (without my face, i hope you don't mind)