Welcome!

Hello there!
youve happened to stumble upon this blog, which is all about alternative things... ill go through periods of writing about certain genres, or other topics of interest. be careful! i tend to write in sarcasm, ocasionally ill write the common stereotype or conception of something, purely for my own entertainment. but mostly you'll find acurate information. Regularly i check by visiting other places and comparing information!






Saturday 3 December 2011

Updates

more updates! well, I've decided against writing anything that's linked to religion, for many reasons but mostly because i don't not believe that i in any way should influence your religion by writing about it, and secondly because should i happen to write about any religion in the wrong way, many could take offence to it.
next off, i am still planing to write about fairy tales/folklore/nursery rhymes although yet again i have been very busy.
over the Christmas holiday period, i may also not have computer access, which unfortunately means i wont be able to blog anything. sad i know, but we all need a break, and since I'm telling you in advance, at least you wont spend to much time waiting for me to post!

on a better note, over the holidays I'm going to get quite a bit of shopping done, for you and me! when i have found some good buys or some interesting stores ill be sure to let you know! I'm also thinking of finding someone who is capable of writing for this blog to fill in my gaps.

anyway, bye for now! ill get what i can done for you!